the Women’s health Track. After residency, Dr. Mayben obtained her Masters in Public Health from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston while completing a Primary Care Research Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Mayben is board certified in Internal Medicine and provides care for both men and women. Her practice encompasses the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic health conditions. She also performs routine annual physical exams including Pap smears.
When Dr. Mayben is not providing care for her patients, she enjoys running and reading. Mostly though, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Kelly and three children, AnnaKate, Samuel, and Adam.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Zoology, Honors (1992-1995)
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, Doctor of Medicine (1997-2001)
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham Internal Medicine Residency (2001-2002)
- Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham Internal Medicine Residency, Women’s Health Track (2002-2004)
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine Primary Care Fellowship (2004-2006)
- Post-Graduate Medical Training: University of Texas Health Science Center, School of Public Health, Master of Public Health, Houston, TX (2004-2006)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomat